Spring Ahead Checklist from Tri-County Pest Control
Hi folks! We hope you have all recovered from that hour of sleep you lost yesterday! In addition to gaining an hour of daylight, there are some important items we wanted to encourage you to take care of (if you haven’t already) in honor of springing ahead.
- Changing the batteries in your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors. In the hectic rush of your day-to-day, this often can slip your mind. Now is as good as time as any to take care of this task. It can save your life.
- Don’t leave the flashlights behind! Nothing says frustration more than a flashlight that won’t work when you need it the most!
- Only drive when you know you’re well rested. The time change hits us all hard. Be smart and plan ahead until your body catches up.
- Get your car serviced. This winter was brutal to all of us, not excluding your vehicles. Make an appointment to get the oil changed, check the tire pressure and fluid levels so you’re ready to roll for Spring and warmer weather.
- Go over your family emergency plan. This is a great time to go over your home evacuation route in case fire, or other disaster. Assign roles as to whom will check on young children, elderly family members, and pets as well.
- Call Tri-County to schedule your spring pest maintenance visit. The thaw has already begun and those sinister spring pests and soon to follow. Call us today!
Some of these may appear to be trivial tests, but in the event something happens when you’ll need to be ready to react quickly to a given situation, believe us, you’ll want to be as prepared as possible!